Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 7 (Week 2):




I've always been a believer that the body can heal itself.

Since I was kid with asthma, I was forced to learn to focus on my breath and quiet my mind.

And as I got older and discovered that if I stopped eating meat and drinking milk, cut down on sugar, and fried foods, I could heal myself. 22 years later, after not eating meat (and all of the above), my asthma is gone!

So one of the things I LOVE about the Bamboomoves Teacher Training is the holistic energy healing.

Today our students continued to develop their practice. We all felt relaxed, energized and sooooo good!

We also had some fun being that it was Ricky's birthday - and had him blow out a candle on top of a watermelon!!!

I'm sure that was a first for him (and all of us).

Stephanie taught an inversion class this afternoon and had our students in their headstands!

And we ended the night with an awesome "Vinyasa Flow" and handstand class with Dice and Briohny who are here visiting from California.

They rocked the Bronx tonight!

(pictures soon to follow)

No comments:

Post a Comment